Monday, January 4, 2010

Christmas 2009


This is me and pugsley on my new cedar chest it opens up and you can put blankets in it. Derek got it for me for Christmas.




This is Derek and one of the paintings that I got him for Christmas. This is a picture of Christ holding the US constitution. It is such a beautiful painting of how our country was really established.



This is Grandma Anderson and some of her great grandkids. It was nice to have her there with the family knowing that this will probably be her last christmas with us.


Christmas 2009. Our cute dogs posing in front on the tree, Pugsley and Max. Merry Christmas .





1 comment:

  1. I'm kind of jealous of Derek's painting. I want a good picture of Christ for Livie's room but I haven't decided which one to get.

    ReplyDelete